Here's a video that Hiromi took while she watched Tai and Mia the other afternoon. It's kind of fun to see what Tai is like when we're not around. Watch the timing. Listen to the laugh. They sure do have fun!
Bento lunchesI've got a bunch of videos of Tai that I will try to put up this week. He's doing so many funny things it's hard to keep up.
Lastly, since I wrote about it last year, I should keep up with it this year. It's NCAA tourney time again, and Cornell won the Ivy League for the second year in a row. This means a very rare thing has happened: the alma maters of my parents, my wife, and myself all made it to the NCAA tournament this year. And when you look at the schools: University of Northern Iowa (Mom), Cal State Northridge (Dad), UC Berkeley (Thu), and Cornell (me), you've got to think that this may be a once-in-a-lifetime deal. Please, one of these teams win this week!
BASKETBALL UPDATE: Well, all of our teams lost. Four up, four down. One and done. Better luck next year, I guess.
Lastly, since I wrote about it last year, I should keep up with it this year. It's NCAA tourney time again, and Cornell won the Ivy League for the second year in a row. This means a very rare thing has happened: the alma maters of my parents, my wife, and myself all made it to the NCAA tournament this year. And when you look at the schools: University of Northern Iowa (Mom), Cal State Northridge (Dad), UC Berkeley (Thu), and Cornell (me), you've got to think that this may be a once-in-a-lifetime deal. Please, one of these teams win this week!
BASKETBALL UPDATE: Well, all of our teams lost. Four up, four down. One and done. Better luck next year, I guess.
No comments:
Post a Comment