The people I've met along the way have been engaging and kind. I smile at them, they grin back at me. Words are spoken and I nod. Women kiss me on my cheeks and say I'm cute. I cannot help it.
It is said you can choose your friends, but not your family. But my family so far has been pretty decent. They feed me, clothe me, play with me, and tell me that I'm growing up too quickly. They promise to show me the world and teach me all they know.
Little do they realize, I'm going to teach them a thing or two before this year is over. Not to worry, though, it only gets better from here.
2 comments:
Yay! Thanks Gavin, I knew you'd come through. You can expect to see this picture of Tai the blogger adorning the hallway at work tomorrow.
Post a Comment