Friday, October 5, 2007

Grrrrrr!!! I'm a tiger!!!


What nice full day for me. Say good morning to grandparents who show up before 8 a.m. Chat with them until afternoon visit to the pumpkin patch. Humor parents by changing into Halloween outfit. Tigger, Winnie the Pooh, I'm seeing a pattern here. . . . Eat lunch at Sunny Side Cafe, then back for a nap. Watch baseball playoffs on TV. Wait for Mommy to get her nails done. Then dinner time at Yu-San. Take a nap at the table and let everyone eat sushi in peace. One day I too will shove a big piece of salmon in my mouth. . . . Finally, a big goodbye to Grandma and Grandpa who've babysat the entire week. What great company they are—they laugh at everything I have to say. I will miss them and they will miss me, every day until next month. That's when I dress up as a turkey.

1 comment:

Spam Fried Rice said...

have you seen the hallmark commercial with the asian kid in the tigger costume laughing? reminded me of your tiger.